Your guide to Navan DentalTuesday, 28th May, 2019
Located in the town centre, we're a dentist Navan with easy access and a friendly bunch of staff ready to welcome you and find out more about how we can assist you with looking after your dental health. We're an award-winning dental practice with a history of building positive relationships with our patients to get great dental results. We strive to deliver safe and effective treatments in a modern and welcoming environment.
At Navan Dental, we're about more than providing dental treatments; we're about creating long-lasting relationships with our patients so you feel a part of our dental family.
Why choose us
There are some key reasons you may want to choose us as your preferred dentist Navan:
- We take the time to listen to your concerns before we put together our treatment plan for you
- We offer late appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- We provide competitive prices for all treatments
- We accept medical card patients
- We provide free Wi-Fi while waiting for your appointment.
Treatments for children
It isn't just the grown-ups we cater to, we welcome the whole family and that means providing check-ups and treatments for young patients at our dentist Navan. We offer free examinations for children and give step-by-step guidance on how they should brush their teeth, as well as advice on the types of food to avoid to keep their teeth and gums healthy. It's important to our dental team that your children feel happy and positive about coming to visit our dentist Navan for their routine appointment, which includes a thorough examination of their teeth and gums.
At our dentist Navan, our treatments include, but aren't limited to:
- routine check-ups and if needed, x-rays
- cosmetic dentistry, including veneers, bridges, teeth whitening and white fillings
- treatment for tooth decay and gum disease, as well as guidance on how to prevent these conditions recurring
- a range of facial aesthetic treatments to assist with smoothing aging lines
- emergency appointments offered on the same day.
Do get in touch or come in and see us at our clinic to register. We look forward to welcoming you.